TISC processes applications for admission to undergraduate courses, as detailed in the Course Search facility on this site. Apply online via TISCOnline (TISC's online application system). TISC also takes applications for the graduate-entry Law at ECU and Murdoch, for Engineering (Honours) courses at Curtin, ECU and Murdoch and for Curtin specialist fourth-year degrees. Who should apply through TISC?
Auditions and Portfolios
Residency status information
Apply through TISC if you're an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or you've been approved or granted Australian permanent resident status. International students (including 457 visa holders) apply direct to their preferred WA universities. If you're applying for permanent residency, you're not eligible to apply through TISC until your permanent residency status has been approved or granted. Contact the International Centres of the respective universities for advice. If you are applying for Assured Entry Pathways to Medicine or Dentistry at The University of Western Australia or Medicine at Curtin University for 2017 entry you must have been granted permanent residency in Australia by 30 September 2016. You must provide correct details of your current residency status when you apply. If an offer is made to you, and university checks find that you've provided incorrect residency status information, the university concerned will withdraw your offer in accordance with its policies and procedures. Are you a past and/or current student from a WA tertiary institution?
Auditions and Portfolios
Are you applying for:
- WA Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) courses,
- Other ECU courses that require an audition and/or interview, or
- UWA's Music Studies or Specialist Music Studies majors?
You must be registered with TISCOnline to be able to log in, lodge an application to university and access other online functions. Some users are registered automatically, while others need to self-register as new users. To get started, go to the Registration Status Check page for information on your 8-digit User ID and password required for logging in to TISCOnline. Note that any User ID allocated to you in previous years is not valid anymore.
First time logging into TISCOnline - Registration
- Make sure you have gone through the Registration Status Check, so that you know your 8-digit User ID and password to log in.
- Once logged in, follow step by step instructions on the Welcome page. You may also access various application sections directly from left hand menu under Application Enter/Update.
- As you work through the pages of the application, you will be asked several questions. The questions denoted by the asterisk (*) must be answered, while any other questions are optional.
- You may log out at any stage during the application and return at a later date. Remember, though, your application is not active until you have agreed to the declaration and made payment.
- We suggest you use the Next Page and Previous Page buttons incorporated into the pages of our site to move through the application. This will automatically save the changes you make on the current page. These buttons, where provided, will appear towards the bottom of the page. Using the Back and Forward buttons on your browser toolbar may result in loss of unsaved information on the current page.
- Keep in mind that some closing dates apply. Our list of Important Dates will advise you of when they are.
- Your application is considered for admission only after you have paid the application fee. When you complete the declaration step, your application is locked, awaiting fee payment to TISC. There are time limits related to the acceptance of payments. Your coversheet will advise you of the deadline.
- Make sure you read your coversheet. Your coversheet will let you know about any documentation that you need to submit in support of your application. There's lots of guidance on submitting documents here.
- Once the payment has been processed you will be able to change your preferences and your contact details if required. Any other information cannot be changed. If you have forgotten to add something or made an error, you will have to submit the changes in writing to TISC. Click here for the Applications Changes Form.
- Be aware that TISC is under no obligation to accept payment of applications if received after the required date. Applications that have not been paid are considered invalid and will not be included in university offers.
It is important that you let us know promptly if you change your address. You can do this online, by telephone or in writing. Don't advise your change of address to the universities as this won't be recorded on your TISC application. We will let the universities know your new contact details. See Important Dates for the change of address deadline before offers are made. If you are currently undertaking WACE courses, ask your school to let the School Curriculum and Standards Authority know your new address. Please also see What if I am away from home in January/February?, if this applies to you.
Most of the information you require will be on this website. If you still have questions that relate to: